Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Provide strategic and technical support towards the development, execution, and monitoring of Strategy for UNOC Group and Subsidiary Companies. Conduct Industry, Scenario analysis and advise the executive on possible Strategic options and initiatives.
1.3 Essential Duties
• Execute and monitor Scorecards with defined corporate objectives, targets, and responsibilities to support the company’s strategies.
• 2. Measure and monitor progress against the corporate objectives, strategic initiatives, and performance targets.
• 3. Undertake Industry and scenario analysis for management to consider potential strategic options.
• 4. Assist in the development, and periodically review the Company’s corporate strategy.
• 5. Manage, facilitate, and follow-through strategy development and review workshops.
• 6. Lead and manage key performance metrics for UNOC and its subsidiary companies.
• 7. Develop and manage KPIs that are fit-for-purpose, meaningful with the ability to drill down to the lowest Business Units.
• 8. Oversee the cascading and alignment of the company’s corporate strategy across all business units and subsidiaries.
• 9. Lead the review and development of Corporate and Subsidiary Scorecards.
• 10. Update Performance progress in the Corporate Strategy Management System
• 11. Lead change management initiatives.
1.4 Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
• At Least an Upper Second-Class Bachelor’s (Hons) Degree in Economics or Statistics from a reputable University
• A professional Certification i.e., BSP, PMP or KPIP is an added advantage
• At least 5 Years’ experience in Strategy and M&E in a dynamic and large organisation
• Ability to develop technical concepts notes and Corporate Performance Reports
• Knowledge and Experience of the Energy industry will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated knowledge of Strategy Development and Management Frameworks
• Practical Knowledge of statistical analytical tools such as STATA and or R
• Good Presentation, strategic thinking skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and autonomous with a can-do attitude.
• Demonstrated experience change management and stakeholder management.
Deadline of this Job: 23rd September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Honors Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (Marketing option) or Marketing from a recognized University or relevant Institution.
Certified qualifications in marketing shall be an added advantage.
Duties: The candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties
• Develop work plans and budget for the marketing department
• Coordinate, plan and produce marketing materials and activities.
• Coordinate and develop evaluation methods of products and services and make recommendations.
• Manage quality control measures for marketing materials and develop Institute's copy designs and artwork
• Develop marketing campaigns to drive Institute's targets.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
• Organize a calendar of marketing events.
• Supervise and appraise subordinates.
• Five years and above of professional working experience in Marketing or sales field from a reputable organization.