Deadline of this Job: 28 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
HR Officer-HRH Partnerships
Support the Regional Human Resource Coordinator in implementation of the organisational policies and practices and working alongside other partner districts to provide comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business in the Region.
• Support the recruitment and selection process for District supported staff as per the approved Regional human resource plan, implement the induction and placement procedure for new staff and manage staff exit process in line with the Baylor HR Manual
• Prepare and submitting to the Regional HR Coordinator monthly and quarterly reports in regard to the human resource management issues related to cluster management and District staff in line with the Baylor Uganda HR Manual.
• Maintain and update the HR regional data base according to the approved personnel lists by the HR Coordinator and generate clock in & out time system in alignment to the leave and out of office information in the region in line with the Baylor Uganda HR Manual and submit monthly reports to the HR Coordinator for implementation.
• Monitor implementation of employee relations, health and safety, leave management and welfare procedure in the region and attend cluster meetings and HR clinics in the clusters to identify welfare issues and staff concerns for the HR Coordinator’s attention
• Develop and monitor a travel plan for support supervision of the District supported staff in the health units to ensure timely submission of time sheets, periodic certification forms and any other required documents.
• Implementation of performance management system, policies and procedures and provide technical support to the District supported staff during each cycle in the region in line with the HR manual.
• Preparation of monthly payroll for the District supported staff for approval by the Regional HR Coordinator.
• Participate in the development and monitoring or the regional HR plan and budget in line with the HR departmental plan and Baylor Uganda Financial guidelines.
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• A Degree in industrial/Organizational Psychology or Human Resource management with at least two (3) years’ experience supporting HRH supervisions in an NGO,
• 3 Years Relevant Experience
Deadline of this Job: 23 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
HR & Administration Assistant – Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. We are a global organisation with staff from a wide variety of backgrounds, and ensure through our recruitment processes that we continue to welcome candidates from all walks of life. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our advertised roles, and you share our values and mission to end slavery, then we strongly encourage your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice in Uganda is looking for an experienced HR & Administration Assistant to join the Uganda Administration team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective clerical and administrative support for HR processes and to the Country Director as well as acting as the first line of contact to visitors and other stakeholders.
For full details of this role and expectations, you can view and download the full Role Profile (PDF) below.
Download role profile
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global non-profit organisation with a well-respected reputation for changing lives and fighting for freedom for those affected by the misery of human trafficking.
• Degree in a relevant field eg HR Management, Business Admin, general NGO/public management/admin
• 3-5 years minimum experience in administrative support to a senior manager.
• Experience of working with confidential and secure information
Location: Kampala, Uganda Job Type: Full-time Salary: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications Closing date: 23rd September 2022