Deadline of this Job: 06 September 2022Job purpose;
Our client is a Knowledge Management (KM) and Information Technology (IT) products and services company seeking to hire a dynamic, proactive individual to join their busy call centre immediately.
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
• Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• He/she must have attained a Bachelors’ degree as minimum qualification.
• A credit in Math & English at UCE Level is a must
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
• Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Strong time management and decision-making skills.
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022Our esteemed client in the medical and wellness industry is seeking to hire a junior receptionist personnel for their daily front desk operations.
The incumbent will assist fellow team mates in the diverse aspects of office administration and clerical tasks appropriately. He or she will be the first point of contact for clients/ visitors thus need to be well presented, polite and professional.
KEY RESULT AREAS.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock for the company
• Greet & welcome visitors who come into the office
• Receive, sort and distribute mail deliveries
• Update calendars & schedule appointments
• Ensure the reception area is tidy, presentable with all the necessary stationery & materials
• Assist the colleagues with administrative work
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Recording and maintaining office expenses
• Answering calls, screen & relay messages in a professional manner to the respective recipients
• Ensuring that messages taken are accurate and detailed
• Handling queries and complaints via phone and email.
• Maintain internal phone and address lists for the clients.
• Handling confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Ensure that all administration duties are within the legal and ethical standards of the company
• Comply with the set out policies, practices and procedures of the company.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures & controlling access via the reception registry book
• Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Work & Social Administration, Communications or any other related field.
• Diploma in Business Administration, Communications or any other related field.
• Certification in office management is a plus
• 1-2 years experience in a similar receptionist role preferably with a health and wellness/ medical background
• Experience with telephone systems ie switchboards
• Knowledge in telephone etiquette
• Knowledge of prioritizing, multi tasking and scheduling meetings / appointments
• Knowledge of customer care handling techniques
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good Ms. Office suite skills
• Excellent presentation skills with a professional & friendly disposition
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism both internally & externally.
• Ability to work well under pressure & a good team player
• Fast and eager learner
Deadline of this Job: 27 August 2022Job Purpose
To manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently, receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions and provide financial services in the private wing within the approved budget and in line with the Financial Regulations
A Certificate in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting from a recognized Institution;
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing transactions with customers using cash registers.
• Scanning goods and ensuring pricing id accurate
• Collecting payments whether in cash or credit.
• Issue receipt, refunds, change or tickets.
• Redeem stamp and coupons.
• Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
• Handling cash at the private wing
• Certifying all expenditure for private wing.
• Preparing annual and monthly financial statement of accounts.
• Reconciling bank statements with cash books.
• Answering audit queries and inquiries.
• Supervising and guiding lower staff.
• Financial Management.
• Planning Budgeting and Coordination.
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Ethics and Integrity.
• Team work.
• Customer satisfaction oriented
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Write vouchers for food and beverages
• Assist in taking foods and beverage orders from Customers
• Receive all income from Bar and Restaurant and ensure that all money is remitted to the hotel Accounts and advantage Records reconciled.
• Maintain cash register while receiving payments from customers
• Maintain personal appearance and demeanor
• Keep the working area /environment clean
• Holds a diploma in Business Administration with accounting option or its eq
• Any training in QuickBooks is an added advantage
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in reputable organization
• Well-developed interpersonal skills