Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022Our esteemed client in the medical and wellness industry is seeking to hire a junior receptionist personnel for their daily front desk operations.
The incumbent will assist fellow team mates in the diverse aspects of office administration and clerical tasks appropriately. He or she will be the first point of contact for clients/ visitors thus need to be well presented, polite and professional.
KEY RESULT AREAS.
• Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock for the company
• Greet & welcome visitors who come into the office
• Receive, sort and distribute mail deliveries
• Update calendars & schedule appointments
• Ensure the reception area is tidy, presentable with all the necessary stationery & materials
• Assist the colleagues with administrative work
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Recording and maintaining office expenses
• Answering calls, screen & relay messages in a professional manner to the respective recipients
• Ensuring that messages taken are accurate and detailed
• Handling queries and complaints via phone and email.
• Maintain internal phone and address lists for the clients.
• Handling confidential information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Ensure that all administration duties are within the legal and ethical standards of the company
• Comply with the set out policies, practices and procedures of the company.
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures & controlling access via the reception registry book
• Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Work & Social Administration, Communications or any other related field.
• Diploma in Business Administration, Communications or any other related field.
• Certification in office management is a plus
• 1-2 years experience in a similar receptionist role preferably with a health and wellness/ medical background
• Experience with telephone systems ie switchboards
• Knowledge in telephone etiquette
• Knowledge of prioritizing, multi tasking and scheduling meetings / appointments
• Knowledge of customer care handling techniques
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good Ms. Office suite skills
• Excellent presentation skills with a professional & friendly disposition
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to maintain a high standard of professionalism both internally & externally.
• Ability to work well under pressure & a good team player
• Fast and eager learner
Deadline of this Job: 27 August 2022Job Purpose
To manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently, receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions and provide financial services in the private wing within the approved budget and in line with the Financial Regulations
A Certificate in either Commerce (Accounting option) or Business Administration (Accounting option) or Business Studies (Accounting option) or Finance and Accounting from a recognized Institution;
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing transactions with customers using cash registers.
• Scanning goods and ensuring pricing id accurate
• Collecting payments whether in cash or credit.
• Issue receipt, refunds, change or tickets.
• Redeem stamp and coupons.
• Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
• Handling cash at the private wing
• Certifying all expenditure for private wing.
• Preparing annual and monthly financial statement of accounts.
• Reconciling bank statements with cash books.
• Answering audit queries and inquiries.
• Supervising and guiding lower staff.
• Financial Management.
• Planning Budgeting and Coordination.
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Ethics and Integrity.
• Team work.
• Customer satisfaction oriented