Deadline of this Job: 07 September 2022Job Summary
• To drive the Managing Director as per governing policies and provide services and support to the respective
• business unit when required and ensure the vehicle is compliant with country traffic laws
• Driving the Managing Director, as directed in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Route preparation and choice, ensuring awareness of all venues to be visited.
• Ensuring vehicle is properly maintained and roadworthy in accordance with the standards required.
• To ensure that the car has at least half tank of fuel all time
• To conduct brief inspection for vehicle prior to driving off
• To abide with country traffic law & ensure car has the fire extinguisher, the safety triangle and first aid box kit.
• To report any accident if any timely
• Delivering high quality of service every time all the time
• Full awareness of all training provided and security measures for HRP
• Role holder is responsible for maintenance invoice delivery to the line manager.
• Be a role model while handling any duties assigned to him
• Setting the performance development objectives with the line manager
• Risk assess and respond appropriately to any emergency or risk situation and take appropriate driving action
Technical Skills / Competences
• Have good spoken and written communication skills
• Have an accident free driving license
• Be assertive, to persuade people to follow rules and change their working practices
• Have a good level of physical fitness and stamina
• Have a logical approach and be able to solve problems
• Be well-organized and pay attention to detail
• Be able to cope under pressure
• Have good written communication skills, for report writing
• Be computer literate.
• School leaving (A levels & O levels): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Deadline of this Job: 26 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
REPORTS TO: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
JOB GRADE: D1
This role will provide advisory to end users on appropriate procurement methods, market prices, evaluation of bids, terms of reference and report on the procurement process for goods, works and services.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Participate in the development and tracking of the Procurement and Disposal Unit strategy in line with the organization’s strategy.
• Advise end users in the preparation of the annual Procurement Plan
• Verification of completeness of procurement requisitions from user departments and advising them on how to improve their submissions
• Take decisions on the choice of the procurement method, and shortlist bidders based on the established procurement guidelines.
• Prepare the solicitation documents for works, goods and services; advise Contracts Committee on the appropriateness of the solicitation document, justification for the choice and evaluation criteria.
• Conduct negotiations with suppliers and recommend the award of contract or otherwise.
• Engage with different stakeholders in and out of the fund to facilitate the achievement of departmental and organizational objectives
• Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
• Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders
• Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
• Analyze bid offers during the evaluation process, comparing them with the approved budget and making reports.
• Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable to the company
• Supervise the entire budget estimation and sourcing operations.
• Assist in asset management procedures as and when required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Quantitative Economics, Legal, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Procurement.
• Professional qualification -CIPS will be an added advantage
Work Experience: 3 years of hands-on experience in procurement-related functions in a busy public/commercial institution is required.
• Commitment & Integrity
• Proactivity & Innovation
• Getting Work Done
• Relationship Building
• Communicating and Influencing
• Resilience & Resourcefulness
• Thinking and Problem Analysis
• Procurement Strategy Management
• Contract and Supplier Management
• Customer Relationship Management
• Category Management
• Inventory/Logistics Management
• Market Analysis(Advanced)
Deadline of this Job: 02 September 2022Job Description
• Daily trucks position and availability for both local and primary transporters.
• Plan the routing of the primary fleet as determined by the stick requirements at various depots.
• Provide route plans and logistical support for direct deliveries channel.
• Follow up standard volumes being up lifted from Kenya and Tanzania plants and those from the Uganda local plants to the customers within Uganda.
• Follow up of on the processing of transport invoices for both secondary and primary transportation vehicles
• Ensure that delivery / transit losses are verified and ensure that all debit losses are recovered from the transporters and that customers who are affected are credited within month M for activities of month M
• Supervises OBC controllers
• Monitor the performance of drivers, report, and analyses exceptions.
• Camera monitoring for driver behavior
• Set up the Transport Safety Management program
• Ensure full deployment of the Patrom Rules on the transport function
• Ensure all trucks are vetted annually and that they comply with the PATROM Guidelines
• Ensure that Drivers are trained periodically according to the Road Vehicle Driving Safety
• Ensure that all drivers have pass books and manuals all the time.
• Ensure that Transporter payments are verified and paid on time.
• Ensure Zero SVAR, Zero 3rd party fatalities, Zero LTI & Zero loss of spillages.
• Ensure the dispatch of various products is done in an efficient and effective way.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering course preferably mechanical from a reputable university
• An additional technical qualification is desirable.
• Exposure of about 5 years in maintenance of equipment, project management, depot operations.
• Understanding of basic financial principles (budget, cost analysis, revenue optimization)
• Understanding of Safety Procedures is an added advantage
• Proven integrity.
• Good analytical skills and Excellent communication skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
• Must Possess a driving permit with a clean driving record
Deadline of this Job: 01 September 2022Job Description
• Implementing/ using the RM/AMO procedures and tools at all times
• Prepare for project sanctions meetings
• Assess technical needs as requested or accuracy, correct specification
• Carry out regular market surveys on costing of procurement items on the market
• Attend site meetings on behalf of procurement and carry out supplier evaluation
• Checking the accuracy of submitted invoices with respect to actual work done
• Process purchase requests from internal users in a timely manner
• Negotiate competitive discounts/rates with suppliers to achieve good savings on behalf of the company
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators for all suppliers
• Monitor the validity of the supplier contracts within your scope
• Vet suppliers on an annual basis
• Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering related discipline (Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, etc), Quantitative Survey, Procurement and Supply Management
• At least 3 years proven experience in a busy working experience.
• Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations
• Professional approach and conduct.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Management and supervisory ability.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision